COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect personal data from you in several different ways on this website. Personal data means information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you schedule a marketing assessment). You can choose not to provide the requested data, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain website features.
We automatically collect data about your browser or device and your use of this website. When you access and use this website, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of this website (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view this website, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms and other information relating to your use of this website).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and/or pixel tags) to collect data about your use of and access to this website. Cookies are small bits of information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to this website. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on this website by a particular browser on a particular site.
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
We collect and use the types of data described above to assist in the administration and operation of this website and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customised experience.
We may use the data to:
- Fulfil our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the data.
- Allow you to participate in certain features of this website.
- Improve this website or our products and services.
- Optimise your experience on this website.
- Notify you about changes to this website.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us.
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
We may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products and services from Fixed Income Products via email or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit.
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioural advertising and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as the creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the following lawful basis:
- Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY EMBEDDED CONTENT
HOW WE SHARE DATA
- Service Providers. We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- Law Enforcement and Safety. We may also share or disclose your data to comply with a court order or other legal obligation to protect the rights, property or safety of our users and other third-parties. We may disclose data to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or to comply with legal processes, to comply with laws, regulations or ordinances or to prevent or stop illegal, unethical or actionable activity.
- Business Transfer. In the event that Fixed Income Products undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets, your data will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
OPTING OUT OF DATA USE
PROTECTION AND RETENTION OF DATA
The data controller for the personal data that you provide or that is collected by Fixed Income Products is Fixed Income Products, Rue Verdaine 12, CH-1204, Geneva, Switzerland.